TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Blue Riley Inc. (“Blue Riley”) operates this website (the "website") as a service to its customers, suppliers, employees, and community neighbors, subject to the following terms and conditions of use and all modifications thereto, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time (collectively, the "Terms").
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You must be age 13 or older to register and/or use Blue Riley services.
In consideration for your use of Blue Riley services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not barred from receiving Blue Riley services under any applicable laws of the United States or other relevant jurisdictions. You further agree that (i) have and will continue to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information in your registration and profile maintenance pages. If you provide any information that does not comply or that Blue Riley may reasonably believe to be incorrect, improper, misleading, untrue, or incomplete, Blue Riley may immediately and indefinitely suspend and/or terminate access to all services.
By entering and/or using this and other websites owned, operated and maintained by Blue Riley or its affiliates, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the Terms. Blue Riley reserves the right to modify them at any time and without actual notice to you. You should check these Terms periodically for changes. All such changes to these Terms (including Terms applicable to websites of our affiliates) will appear on this website. By entering and/or using this website following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms.
YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
The operations, businesses and properties described in this website are owned and operated by Blue Riley or by various affiliates and subsidiaries of Blue Riley. When referring to these entities, the terms “Blue Riley", "company", "we", "our" and "its" are used only for convenience and are not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships.
The website is intended to provide information about Blue Riley and its affiliates to potential customers, subscribers, and investors. Such information about Blue Riley may include, without limitation, a description of its products and services, financial performance and potential employment opportunities.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. As between Blue Riley and you, Blue Riley is the sole owner of all content on the website including, without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. patents, trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations and arrangements) and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not download or save a copy of the website or any portion thereof, for any purpose. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the website solely for your personal, noncommercial, or nonprofit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of the Linked Sites (as defined below) are the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. Copyright Agent for Copyright Infringement Claims (Digital Millennium Copyright Act): The designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is the Blue Riley Webmaster.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIAL OR LINKING TO THIS SITE
1. The content on this website is intended for informational purposes only. These Web pages or any portions thereof may not be framed, reproduced or redistributed for commercial gain or any other purpose. Except as expressly permitted, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from or in any way exploit the content of the website. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us – and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property – may you publish, copy, display or commercially exploit any material from the website. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the website. Moreover, any Blue Riley affiliate or third-party corporate names and logos may not be altered or used without specific, prior written permission. If you choose to link to Blue Riley through any mechanism, you are permitted to link only through a plain-text link to this Web page. For any other type of link to the website, you must first request Blue Riley to grant permission for such type. Blue Riley may grant such permission in its sole discretion. You are not permitted to use any link other than a plain-text link or to link to any other Blue Riley Web pages without obtaining our prior written consent or authorization. We reserve the right, however, to rescind any permission granted by us to link through a plain-text link or any other type of link and to require termination of any such link to the Blue Riley website, at our sole discretion, at any time. Any unauthorized deep linking to our websites shall operate to void any and all rights permitted under this agreement and may subject you to legal action and liability under all applicable laws.
2. To seek our permission, please contact the Blue Riley Webmaster.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
BLUE RILEY PROVIDES THE INFORMATION ON BLUE RILEY WEBSITES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, BLUE RILEY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF: (1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF RECORD, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF OR USE OF RECORD WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. BLUE RILEY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE: (1) THAT ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR (2) THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BLUE RILEY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR: (i) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER BLUE RILEY WEBSITE, EVEN IF BLUE RILEY OR A BLUE RILEY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLUE RILEY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU HEREIN, FOR ANY CLAIM OR ACTION ARISING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, BLUE RILEY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
1. By accessing or visiting our websites, you expressly agree that the laws of the United States and the State of California, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms. Please note that your use of the website may be subject to other local, state, national and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, dispute or cause of action with Blue Riley, or relating in any way to your use of the website, resides in the courts of the State of California. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any such dispute and including any claim involving Blue Riley or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
2. By accessing or visiting our websites, you expressly waive any and all rights, including those related to privacy, to the extent such rights are different and/or in conflict with those rights protected by federal or California laws. We control and operate this website from our offices in the state of California in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
3. Except as specifically noted above, no right or license is granted to you under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property law to use, copy, reproduce, retransmit, display or create derivative works from materials, logos and content contained within this website.
USER'S ACCEPTANCE OF THE WEBSITE POLICIES